Harmony Ridge P-8 and Clyde Miller P-8 will join forces in the 2020-2021 school year to provide athletic opportunities for our scholars. At Harmony Ridge, we believe in the development of the whole child. We also believe that extra curriculars are an important way for students to learn new skills and find something that they love.
Middle School sports have many benefits for students who choose to participate.
- Regular exercise
- Improved academic performance
- Increased social skills
- Increased collaboration and cooperation skills
- Increased communication skills
- The experience of working toward a common goal
- Improved self esteem
- Improved confidence
- Improved time management skills
- The ability to operate under pressure